Tuesday, February 3, 2015

To "the Force"

I keep chasing you away
And yet you keep coming back to me
I have told you we are over
But you keep clinging on.
They say I am fond of you
But I am done really
Was done long ago.
I have not learnt how to ignore.
I would rather not have you around.
You pushed me off the edge yourself.
Some do so by leaving
You did so by staying too long.
Love is too strong a word,
Like still a stronger emotion.
I am not in that circle
Unfortunately observing from within.
I will be out of it too.
And then you will know.
I had let you stay too long
I had found comfort
in the little place you left me.
Now I can't keep curled up
I need to stretch and step.
I maybe need to dance,
And I need to roll.
Jump off my own cliff
Without you giving me a hand.
I will decide which parachute to take
Or if any at all.
It is my decision to make
And you can stop rolling the ball.



No comments:

Post a Comment