Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Reading a random thing never quite works
Sometimes You are given things which do.

Completely out of the context in which the text* was probably written.
After very long taking the liberty of using someone else's text to express.
Probably because I maybe can't put it this way.
Choosing to play with I, Me and Myself.
I explore what is it to be at the center and yet out of the circle.


I feel:
I am scared of the world, but try to conquer it anyway.
I am the crazy girl. Too many insecurities. Too many flaws.
I am the crazy girl because I am an expert
         on the importance of loving
myself (theoretically of course).
I know:
I need help and that I am the only one who can give myself that virtue.
I am the crazy girl, but I need not a caretaker.
I am the crazy girl who will listen when thoughts drive into a mind hurricane.
I will:
learn to read emotions because I have mastered that skill on myself.
learn to let the world not fall amiss.
learn to live with and without it all.
I am:
not scared of learning.
not scared of it all leaving.
not obliged to be either.
But of all thing I simply AM



*Couldn't acknowledge source as I found the text by chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment