Monday, November 3, 2014

Fears

The fear of clearing things out in my head
The fear of understanding my fear
The fear of categorically writing where I stand
The fear of defining what it all has been
The fear of counting every similar situation
The fear of being unable to pick up for someone I care
The fear of not being the me I hoped to be
The fear of reading about something I don't want to see
The fear of hope and the feeling of nice
The fear of forgetting the feeling of nice
The fear of sometimes daring to feel
The fear of turning into an embryo again
The fear of hiding behind a tree
The fear of being hit on the back
The fear of breaking trust
The fear of the possible truths
The fear of probability
The fear of polarity
The fear of living inside
The fear of a popping vein
The fear of going insane
The fear of writing my mind
The fear of hiding inside
The fear of knowing
The fear of sharing
The fear of caring
And the fear of being.

No comments:

Post a Comment