Wednesday, July 27, 2016

i consciously locked a lot of light again.

i slowly collected it within a rim,
compressing as it grew brighter still,
seeping out of my conscious gild.

it blared right in my face,
and the process took for an eternity
it blinded not me nor my race,
yet it left no void to be seen.

as i slowly shut the box around,
i managed to reduce it further too.
spilling its contents at the sides,
as i carefully sealed it in a pinch size.

i then bade it a stern farewell,
with a swipe here and there too.
i offered it a sinking bed of rest,
of gallons and gallons of water blue.

i promised it would resurface tough,
if the time was ever truly right.
i priced the stake as context moves,
for it was my only safe- reprieve.

the light had been my solace
its exile will not be my demise.
for the moment i bade it adieu
the breath i took was pure-true.

for every light as it shines bright
not just brings the colour blue,
it hosts along a sea of legion too.

not either looking to negate,
yet uninvited in my summer due.

No comments:

Post a Comment