Wednesday, March 20, 2013

No longer in perspective...

Long: because I don't have to care for them
Long: because I am taught to think that is the only way
Long: because you do what people think looks good
Long: because there has never been another way
None: because you have to get rid of your birth
Some: because it has to be long again
More: because... well its a process..!!!
Some more: because we are still not quite there yet.
Long: because it was like that before
Long: because "Oh your so pretty"
Long: because they were a pride
Longer: because...it just kept going that way
Longer-4: because I have to take care of it
Long-4: because, I sit all alone with it
Midway: because I want to be different
Midway: because I think they look at it
Midway: because I cant imagine taking care of it
Long: because I didn't have time to think
Long: because I was lazy and scared
Longer: because not too much should change at one go
Longer: because the rest was tagging along
Longer-4: because I needed space
Midway-2: because I wanted to forget the past
Midway: because well it kept going that way
Midway-2: lest it gets long
Midway: because I was getting too cozy
Midway-4: because I was brought back to reality
Midway: because I was still trying to shake it away
Midway+2: because I was washing my worries away
Midway+4: because I was at peace
Long: because, now I could take care of it
Longer: because, this time I cared
Longer+4: because, this time I loved
Longer+6: because, it was a shield
Longer+8: because, it was a part of me
Longer-16: because it was meant to be that way
Shorter than short: because I had to know how it felt
Short: because, its a process again
Short+0.2: because, I love it
Short+0.4: because, I am rebelling
Short+0.6: because, I don't want to explain
Short+0.8: because, everyday it feels newer
Short+1: because, it still feels good
Short+2: because, I know every morning it feels just right


maybe one day....
Long: because its a choice
Longer: because it feels right too
Longer than long: because I will never ever regret not trying every possible way...!!!





1 comment:

  1. OH This is so lovely! Works on two levels for me. One, the intended. The other, the underlying! :)

    ReplyDelete