Saturday, June 23, 2012

DO i want to be anyone but me?

ask me the question, will I ever not want what has made me who i am...and I would say no...there are so many who would say a yes we assume, but do they?
I am who i am because I was born this way.
"you will never change" is what Often hits me and i wonder do I want to?
i have often dreamt of what i would be or where i could be if i weren't here but trust me...
i would not be happier than now...for what i was gifted with was = is my reality.
i love it
i cant believe i have blamed it for so long...and accepting it today is what makes me happy...
is what makes me smile, not with effort...
how do i explain to the world that "my condition" is not a vice...
its my little boon...my precious
and I would love to keep it the way it is...
the way I am.

2 comments:

  1. if you think that you ll never change i have only one thing to say - the only thing constant in this world is change! So think again :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I talk of here is the character deep within...the things which make us so...
      everyone changes...but the central thread still runs through.

      Delete