Monday, April 18, 2011

Missing in Flight

The door was not shut...never is.
but is it ever open?
the veil flutters; i could see the wind take a sneak peek
my hair this time were securely tied.
Ah! I wish a strand had dared to let loose.
I lost the breath I had promised my lungs...
The air seemed full of smoke
I wasn't on fire,
someone had just put it out...

but it remains
within my heart and
my insides burn me out...

oh!
i wish i was free
and this was another FLIGHT

Oh ya! It is not...
I am yet to be free
I am in flight; but not free
for my flight is still to take me higher
the parabola fell short
and my high is still to be justified.

3 comments:

  1. you can take the leap...
    you ll ve to dare it,
    for they stand before you..
    they know not ur zenith.. or maybe they do...
    but none ll stand to what you wish to..

    i know this is you..
    but know not if i really do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. only few precious can know the me
    and i can say you are at the front of the queue...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know if there is a queue;
    for i know not, ur friends new,
    i know us among the others few,
    for the bond is as fresh as dew....!!

    ReplyDelete