Friday, March 25, 2011

My Country and Me

  • Taking a long deep breath the lion decided to gauge the distance between him and his prey
  • The super sonic radiation the air craft emitted were not enough to blow the clouds away
  • The blue sky refused to reflect the fish's story; her stark golden yellow yearning for the attention
  • In the face of the Sun's glory the heat was but an aftermath. It believed, "If I could burn all my helium I would be free."
  • Energy is not always a fuel; it is a boon and a curse
  • Like a man could be a woman and a woman a man; their love for existence has no bounds.
  • The shackles clammed adding to the din of lives mourning, yet she danced.
  • The melody was long lost, an impersonation lived on and on...
  • The record whirled back and forth as my eyes drooped further; my strength failed.
  • As the lion took a big leap towards the lamb, it knew not the prey would live or die
  • A bullet whirred past the yellow grass; No iron palm to grasp it
  • It lost itself in the luxurious mane; Blood spurted
  • Her forehead had a hole, right between the eyebrows. It was RED.

No comments:

Post a Comment